Shop the Block: August 14 – Brentwood Market Presented by Grosvenor Brentwood
BRENTWOOD, ARE YOU READY?
Shop The Block presented by Grosvenor pops up in Brentwood! We’re bringing a new community market to Burnaby featuring local vendors, food trucks and immersive art installations on select Fridays and Saturdays throughout the summer. Located at 2150 Alpha Avenue in Burnaby from 4pm-10pm on Fridays and 11am-10pm on Saturdays. Can’t wait to see you there!
Will you be joining us at Shop the Block on Saturday, August 14th from 11am – 10pm? If so, here is everything that you need to know!
Location: 2150 Alpha Ave Brentwood, Burnaby – Parking is free in the lot north of the market
Time: 11am – 10pm
- Food Daddy
- Juicy Green Express / Fusion Icy
- REEL Mac and Cheese
- Henry’s Hip Eats
- Slavic Rolls
- Betty’s Greek Honey Ballz
- Plant Butcher
- That’s a Good Cookie
- Infinity by Ray
- Baaad Anna’s Yarn Store
- Aligrace Handcrafted Bath and Body
- Plates by Payts
- Bisous Beads
- Concrete Design Company
- Raw Bone Pet Food Co.
- Folk & Faerie
- Ginger Roo
- Made by Madelaine Pottery
- With/On Kimchi & Sauces
- Market Vendors curated by BC Shop Local
- Beer Market sponsored by Big Rock and Georgian Bay Seltzers
- Live Music
- Immersive Art Room by Shiloh X Drew Young
- Art Gallery by Benjamin Lumb Art House
- Interactive Art Installations by Vancouver Mural Festival
And SO much more – Don’t miss out!