Shop the Block: July 23 – Brentwood Market Presented by Grosvenor Brentwood
BRENTWOOD, ARE YOU READY?
Shop The Block presented by Grosvenor pops up in Brentwood! We’re bringing a new community market to Burnaby featuring local vendors, food trucks and immersive art installations on select Fridays and Saturdays throughout the summer. Located at 2150 Alpha Avenue in Burnaby from 4pm-10pm on Fridays and 11am-10pm on Saturdays. Can’t wait to see you there!
Will you be joining us at Shop the Block on Friday, July 23rd from 4pm – 10pm? If so, here is everything that you need to know!
Location: 2150 Alpha Ave Brentwood, Burnaby – Parking is free in the lot north of the market
Time: 4pm – 10pm
- Juicy Green Express / Fusion Icy
- Kurry Up
- Old Country Pierogi
- Shameless Buns
- Tornado Potato
- Reel Mac and Cheese
- Slavic Rolls
- Super Thai
- Bisous Beads
- Concrete Design Company
- Eiffel & Eyre
- Heather + Honey
- Holden Knots
- Infinity by Ray
- Liola Luxuries
- Simple Paw Treats
- That’s a Good Cookie
- The Red Piece
- Wild & Wish
- Market Vendors curated by BC Shop Local
- Beer Market sponsored by Big Rock and Georgian Bay Seltzers
- Live Music
- Immersive Art Room by Shiloh X Drew Young
- Art Gallery by Benjamin Lumb Art House
- Interactive Art Installations by Vancouver Mural Festival
And SO much more – Don’t miss out!