We are dedicated to keeping you & our vendors safe.
In early 2020 we were faced with COVID-19, a global pandemic that has forever changed the event industry’s landscape. The GVFTF was not immune to the significant disruptions caused by the pandemic. However, we knew we needed to innovate and adapt to serve our amazing community of foodies and small business owners.
Together with the provincial PHO and Worksafe BC, the GVFTF has created the following COVID-19 safety plan to keep everyone safe.
- All vendors and employees must wear a mask at all times and practice social distancing.
- Contact tracing is required for all individuals who enter the site. This includes the first and last name and phone number for 1 person in each family.
- Contactless payments are required to be offered by vendors – we still accept cash, but you will always be able to pay with debit or credit.
- There is no gathering on the site grounds; guests must take food to go or eat in their cars.
- Traffic flow is one direction only with separate entry and exit points. GVFTF staff will be on-site to assist when needed. We do provide a loop-back lane for those who want to order from multiple trucks.
We can’t wait until we can allow for seating areas again, but for now, this is the best way to keep everyone safe and our festival open. We thank you all for your continued cooperation.