Why You Should Book Your Next Event With Us – At the Greater Vancouver Food Truck festival, we believe in treating all of our clients with care and providing them with the highest level of quality and service for their next event or gathering. From the first point of contact to closing out the event, we will be with you every step of the way to ensure a seamless experience that’s sure to get you glowing reviews from all in attendance.
Here are just a few reasons why you won’t regret booking with us:
1) An Industry Leader
The Greater Vancouver Food Truck Festival is so much more than just food trucks. We bring BC’s best food trucks, artisan market vendors, live music, entertainment, local art, beer gardens, activities, activations and more to communities near you!
We kicked off in 2018 due to a lack of events in the Greater Vancouver area. It was a way to bring the community together and bring to them food trucks which they otherwise would not get to experience being out of the downtown area where trucks usually reside. Immediately we were immensely successful receiving requests to continue these events weekly in a variety of different communities. We’ve since expanded, becoming an industry leader in community events throughout B.C. and beyond.
2) Point of Difference
Simply put, we just care more. We value our clients and provide them with the utmost amount of quality and care. We’re thrilled to take on any project and want to reciprocate our gratitude towards you for putting your trust into us to create a stellar event. We’re sure to go above and beyond your expectations.
Our key point of difference resides in our immense passion for providing quality events. We take pride in our work and will put in tireless hours and effort into providing you with an event that you can be proud of. We strive at exceeding all expectations for you and your guests.
3) We Do It All
We know that planning an event of any size can be a stressful time. We provide a seamless, full service experience to take the hassle out of the madness so that you can just show up, relax, enjoy the event and have a good time.
Our tight-knit team does it all from event planning, marketing and day of operations. Services that we provide include:
- Meetings and consultations
- Event planning and organization
- All bookings:
- Food trucks
- Market vendors
- Beer garden
- Live music, DJ’s, entertainment
- Activities & activations
- and anything else that you desire!
- Marketing and promotions:
- Graphic design
- Social media posts & stories
- Website spot
- Email feature
- Press releases
- Google My Business
- Community outreach
- Media relations
- Influencer connections
- Event photos & videos
- Paperwork and permits
- Event layout
- Admin work
- Event setup (chairs, tables, stage, sink, toilets, tents, garbage, security, first aid, etc)
- Onsite organization & contacts
- Event takedown & cleanup
We enjoy putting on events for all clientele of any size. Whether you’re looking to host a small gathering or a major event, we’ve got you covered. Some events that we specialize in are:
- Corporate events & luncheons
- Community & city block parties
- Fairs, carnivals & festivals
- Wineries & breweries
- Sporting events & tournaments
- Exhibitions & shows
Some notable clients who we’ve had the pleasure of working with include:
- BC Children’s Hospital
- Greater Vancouver Food Bank
- Live Nation (FVDED in The Park, Rockin’ River Music Festival)
- Grosvenor Brentwood
- Joseph Richard Group
- Abbotsford Agrifair
- Simon Fraser University
- Tradex Trade & Exhibition Center
Still looking for that extra push to connect with us? Check out what people are saying:
- “Your events are fabulous. We get to try many different kinds of food and it’s always delicious. I can’t wait to go back again.” – P. Cook
- “Holidays on the Block was fantastic. It is a new event for Brentwood and I can’t wait for next year already. Cloverdale’s Food Truck Wars was also great fun.” – J. Torrelli
- “Amazing events. Very organized and I especially love the live music and food options. It was a lovely time spent with family and socializing.” – K. Pattrick
- “I love the variety of food trucks, the music and the general atmosphere of your events. Big bonus points for being pet friendly” – S. Vandenbosch
- “Holidays on The Block had ample covered seating areas, great live music and entertainment and something additional to do such as shopping, kids crafts and santa. Coquitlam Community Block Party had great parking, a variety of food trucks, a great farmer’s market and shopping as well as the availability of clean washrooms nearby.” – C. Brennan
- “Lots of activities for kids to keep them entertained which helps us enjoy spending time with our friends ” – L. Behra
- “The selection of vendors and food trucks was great. Everyone was very friendly.” – D. Maurao
- “Food Truck Wars was an epic event! Really amazing lineup of food trucks and vendors. Truly a one stop shop” – T. Loo
So What Are You Waiting For?
Don’t hesitate to reach out to us no matter the size of your next event. We work to scale any occasion around your needs and can work with you and your vision to create a perfect fit. All of our services are customizable – just ask!
We can’t wait to get started on this journey with you and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
To get in touch with us, jump on over to our booking request form, drop your event details, and a member of our team will be in contact with you shortly.